Thelema Cabernet Sauvignon 2014
Thelema Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 belongs to a warm and dry vintage, which encouraged the concentration on the grapes. A red wine that provides tasting notes such as graphite, cedar or tobacco.
Thelema is one of the most famous wineries in the area of Stellenbosch (South Africa). It uses in its logo the phoenix rising from its ashes.
Winemaking and Ageing
Thelema Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 is a monovarietal of Cabernet Sauvignon. Manual harvest. Once the grapes are pressed, the resulting must is transferred to tanks to ferment with natural yeasts where it remains for 8 days. Later it is moved to oak barrels for malolactic fermentation. It ages 18 months in French oak barrels, of which 45% are new barrels and the rest are old barrels.
Thelema Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 Tasting Notes
- View: Thelema Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 has an intense ruby-red color.
- Nose: complex and elegant aromas, ripe blackcurrant, dark chocolate and notes of pencil shavings.
- Palate: ripe fruit and long, lovely finish highlights.
Thelema Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 is ideal to accompany all kinds of meats.
Buying Thelema Cabernet Sauvignon 2014 in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best wine at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Distribuido por Grupo Meddis, S.L.-C/ Guadarrama, 26 (28412 Moralzarzal)
- 15 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- South Africa
- Wine Type
- Red Wine
- Robert Parket Points
- Wine Spectator Points
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Thelema Mountain Vineyards
- 4 ½ Estrellas Guide Plater´s South African
- 91 Puntos Wine Enthusiast