- On sale!
Finca Resalso 2019
Finca Resalso 2019 It is a young red wine made by the winery Emilio Moro in the D.O. Ribera del Duero
Bodega Emilio Moro is already in its third generation of families, and as José Moro says, recalling his childhood, they have come so far based on work, dedication and humility.
winemaking and aging
Finca Resalso 2019 is made with the Tinta Fina variety, and is aged 4 months in French oak barrels. The name corresponds to the one of the farm in which the vines are cultivated, from which the vines were planted in 1932, the year of Emilio Moro's birth.
Finca Resalso 2019 Tasting notes
- View: Finca Resalso has an intense cherry red with bluish highlights.
- Nose: fruity aromas (ripe fruit, blackberries, blackberry), fine woods and mineral notes.
- Palate: easy entry, fresh start, tannic, astringent and with bitter notes, correct acidity. Medium and elegant finish.
Barbecued red meats, cured cheeses, pasta with meat.
Elaborado y embotellado por Bodegas Emilio Moro SL Pesquera de Duero Valladolid RE 6664/VA
- 14 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Red Wine
- Bodegas Emilio Moro, Bodegas Emilio Moro
- Ribera del Duero, Ribera del Duero
- 4 meses