Alión 2017 it is one of the most important and demanded wines O.D. Ribera del Duero and a must in the list of the great Spanish red wines.
The Alión cellars objective is to obtain a representative wine from the best of Ribera del Duero, keeping management criteria emanating from the vineyard Vega Sicilia
Development and aging
Alión 2017 is a monovarietal of Tinto Fino from vines of 25-35 years old. As for the design, it makes aging in new French oak barrels for 14 months and finally remains about 18-20 months in bottle before going to market. Through this process, a solid and finest wine is obtained.
Alión 2017 Tasting Notes
- View: Alión has a dark concentrated colour, but bright and seductive, typical of his few years of youth.
- Nose: The aroma is revealed with an unusual intensity in the wines of the Ribera del Duero Appellation. the nuances of roasted grapes and toasted wood appear.
- Palate: On the palate, the tannins softened concentrated black fruit of the combine with sweet tannins and creamy French oak. It is tasty, powerful, fleshy, with a display of truly evocative nuances.
Alión is ideal with grilled red meats, stews, vegetables, small wild game and semi-hard cheeses
Buying Alión 2016 in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and guaranteed to get the best wine at the best price and perect conditions
Embotellado en la Propiedad por Bodegas y Viñedos Alion SA Peñafiel Valladolid RE 6812-VA-00
- 15 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Red Wine
- Tinta Fina
- Bodegas Vega Sicilia, Bodegas Vega Sicilia
- Ribera del Duero, Ribera del Duero