Arienzo Crianza 2016
Arienzo Crianza 2016 is a red wine from the Designation of Origin Rioja, one of the flagship wines of the winery.
Talking about the Marqués de Riscal winery means talking about prestige, innovation, nonconformity and quality. Values that have always been presented together since 1858, the year of its foundation.
Winemaking and Ageing
Arienzo Crianza 2016 is almost exclusively made from Tempranillo, a (90%), whith a small percentage of Graciano (5%) and Mazuelo (5%) varieties. As for its preparation a traditional vinification is done. The alcoholic fermentation and malolactic are made in stainless steel at a controlled temperature. Completing the fermentation processes with spending about 18 months of aging in American oak barrels. Finally, after bottling, this red wine will spend 12 more months aging in bottle.
Arienzo Crianza 2016 Tasting Notes
- View: Arienzo Crianza 2015 has a cherry red color with maroon touches.
- Nose: Aromas of wood, coconut and vanilla.
- Palate: Wide mouth, persistent, with character and makes clear the quality of the fruit produced.
Arienzo Crianza 2016 is ideal with white and red grilled meats, oily fish like the emperor and cheeses.
Buying Arienzo Crianza 2016 at En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best wine at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Bodegas de los Herederos Marques de Riscal SL Elciego REN 308 VI
- 14 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Red Wine
- Mazuelo, Graciano, Tempranillo
- Marqués De Riscal, Marqués De Riscal, Marqués De Riscal
- Rioja, Rioja, Rioja
- 2014 - Medalla de Plata MundusVini, 2014 - Medalla de Plata MundusVini, 2014 - Medalla de Plata MundusVini