Magnum Champagne Louis Roederer Brut Premier
Magnum Champagne Louis Roederer Brut Premier is made up with Pinot Noir (40%), Chardonnay (40%) and Pinot Meunier (20%) grape varieties. It is an elegant champagne, young and mature, fresh and vinous at the same time.
Made by Louis Roederer, it is one of the last great houses of Champagne and the oldest. It was founded in 1776 and from then until today has been run by the same family.
Winemaking and Aging
Magnum Champagne Louis Roederer Brut Premier is made with 5% fermented wines in oak fudres, 10% reserve wines aged in barrels and with malolactic fermentation carried out partially. The aging takes place during 36 months in rhyme in the cellars. It remains 6 months more in bottle, after its disgorgement, before its commercialization.
Magnum Champagne Louis Roederer Brut Premier Tasting Notes
- View: Magnum Champagne Louis Roederer Brut Premier has a bright golden yellow color.
- Nose: Aroma of medium-high intensity. Aroma of white fruits and nuts, citrus and yeast touches, toasted, flowers and pastries.
- Palate: In the mouth it is complete, complex, integrating characteristics of maturity associated with fruit notes. With great final persistence.
Magnum Champagne Louis Roederer Brut Premier is ideal to accompany all types of seafood in general.
Buying Magnum Champagne Louis Roederer Brut Premier in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best champagne at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Produit de France. Elabore par Louis Roederer-Reims-France. NM 291-001
- 12 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Sparkling Wine
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- Louis Roederer Champagne, Louis Roederer Champagne
- Champagne, Champagne