Barbazul 2018 is a red wine from V.T. Cádiz that is elaborated by Huerta de Albalá located in Arcos de la Frontera.
Huerta de Albalá is a family cellar that was conceived by its founder and owner, Vicente Taberner, to elaborate a selection of unique wines with integrity and maximum quality.
Winemaking and Aging
Barbazul 2018 is a blend of Tintilla de Rota (recovered autochthonous variety), Syrah, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, whose grapes come from the cellar's own vineyard and are harvested manually.
It makes an alcoholic and malolactic fermentation in stainless steel, finally Barbazul goes through a 5-month aging in French oak barrels.
Barbazul 2018 Tasting Notes
- View: Barbazul 2018 has an intense cherry colour with violet tones. Clean and bright, medium layer, has a thin tear.
- Nose: Intense nose in which aromas of ripe black fruit and liquor stand out along with spicy, sweet and spicy notes.
- Palate: Tasty on the palate, fresh with a very balanced acidity, long palate, which reminds us of the freshness of the fruit.
Barbazul 2018 is ideal to accompany white meats, rice dishes, sausages, vegetables, cheeses and grilled red meats.
Buying Barbazul 2018 in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best wine at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Embotellado en la propiedad por Huerta de Albalá Arcos de la Frontera Cádiz REA 714 CA
- 14.5 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Red Wine
- Tintilla de Rota, Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Tierra de Cádiz, Tierra de Cádiz