Valdesil 2019 is a white wine with power, personality and long life in the bottle.
Bodegas Valdesil are located in Vilamartin de Valdeorras (Orense) in Valdeorras Appellation where they make their quality white wines
Winemaking and Aging
Valdesil 2019 is a white wine made with Godello grapes in Villamartin de Valdeorras (Orense), in the Valdeorras Denomination of Origin.
Valdesil is an elegant expression of the Godello variety, where a preparation with aging on lees offers a white with power, personality, and long life in the bottle. Made from a selection of farms on slate slopes located in Vilamartín de Valdeorras, where the appropriate altitude and latitude allow a complete maturation of the variety. Raised on lees.
Valdesil 2019 Tasting Notes
- View: Valdesil has a characteristic straw yellow color with greenish reflections.
- Nose: Complex white, with notes of fine lees and minerals, pleasant citrus traits.
- Palate: Perfect unctuousness, well linked with acidity.
Valdesil 2019 is ideal to consume with white meat, all kinds of fish and seafood grilled or baked, and even with foie gras.
It is advisable to consume this white wine at a temperature of between 8 and 10ºC.
Buying Valdesil 2019 in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best wine at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Elaborado y embotellado por Bodegas Valdesil, S.L.REN: 6910-OR
- 13.5 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- White Wine
- Bodegas Valdesil, Bodegas Valdesil, Bodegas Valdesil
- Valdeorras, Valdeorras, Valdeorras
- 6 meses
- 2008 - 90 Puntos Wine&Spirits, 2008 - 90 Puntos Wine&Spirits, 2008 - 90 Puntos Wine&Spirits