- Reduced price
Abadía Retuerta Selección Especial 2017
Abadía Retuerta Selección Especial 2017 is made with Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah, with the best grapes of each one of the Payments of the cellar. A very expressive, balanced and deeply aromatic wine.
The cellar is located in the Duero Valley, although not within the D.O. and its objective is to make kind wines, with quality and international recognition.
Winemaking and aging
Abadía Retuerta Selección Especial 2017 is a red wine with Designation of Origin Vino de la Tierra de Castilla y León. Sardón de Duero. Made with Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah.
19 months of aging in American and French oak barrels.
Abadía Retuerta Seleccion Special 2017 Tasting notes
- View: Abadía Retuerta Selección Especial 2017 presents an intense garnet color layer.
- Nose: Notes of ripe red and black fruit (cherries, cherry plums) joined by balsamic and spicy aromas (licorice) and sweet wood aromas are combined.
- Palate: Powerful, fruity, creamy and long in the mouth. With body where tannins stand out for a marked personality. Very pleasant, that magnify their long end. Persistence and tasty wine, a safe bet.
Starters, ham and sausages, spoon dishes, stewed meats, grilled meat.
It will develop its potential and refine over the next 3 years in the bottle.
Buying Abadía Retuerta Selección Especial 2017 in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best wine at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Elaborado y embotellado por Abadia Retuerta SA 47340 Sardón de Duero Valladoli RE 8012 VA
- 14.5 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Red Wine
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo, Syrah
- Bodega Abadía Retuerta, Bodega Abadía Retuerta
- VT. Castilla León, VT. Castilla León
- Crianza, 13 meses