Habla Del Silencio 2019
Habla Del Silencio 2019 is a red wine from the land of Extremadura made with Syrah grape varieties (50%), Cabernet Sauvignon (30%) and Tempranillo (20%).
Wine is kind, tasty and very elegant, ideal to enjoy an evening in good company
Winemaking and aging
Habla Del Silencio 2019 is a blend of 50% Syrah, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Tempranillo. As for the aging, Habla del Silencio remains 6 months in French oak barrels.
Habla Del Silencio 2019 Tasting Notes
- View: Habla Del Silencio has a cherry color with purple trim. High, bright layer. Abundant fine tear.
- Nose: Medium intensity initially somewhat closed. As it is oxygenated in the glass, red fruit aromas are mixed and balanced with balsamic nuances, minerals and spicy notes, lactic and light toasted.
- Palate: Fresh, has a nice step, good acidity and sweet tannins, it leaves a very pleasant, fruity and sweet sensation. Medium finish with a few bitter notes and a more than correct persistence.
Habla Del Silencio 2019 is ideal to accompany stews, rice dishes, roast lamb, grilled red meats, stews, roasts, feather hunting, duck, semi-hard cheeses and tempura.
Buying Habla Del Silencio 2019 in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best wine at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Embotellado en la propiedad por bodegas BH SL, N-5 Km 259 Trujillo 10200 España - REX 10051/0
- 14 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Red Wine
- Tempranillo, Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Bodegas Habla, Bodegas Habla
- VT. Extremadura, VT. Extremadura
- 8 meses