Alhambra Reserva 1925 Beer Pack 24 bottles
Alhambra Reserva 1925 is the reinterpretation of the Pilsen Bohemian style and inspired by Czech Ambar lager beers.
In 1925 two experienced entrepreneurs of the brewing world came to Granada with the dream of opening a beer factory, an idea very well received by the people of Granada that took place a year later, inaugurating the Cervezas Alhambra SA factory.
Alhambra Reserva 1925 is made with the variety of hops 'Saaz', one of the most exclusive in the world. Its taste with moderate bitterness and a slight sweetness doesn't leave anyone indifferent.
Extra low fermentation lager.
Alhambra Reserva 1925 Tasting Notes
- View: Alhambra Reserva 1925 has an intense amber colour, bright appearance and consistent foam.
- Nose: Its intense aroma, mixes a soft fruity tone with subtle cereal and floral notes, spicy hints typical of Saaz hops.
- Palate: In the mouth is balanced with a touch of bitterness in the mouth half and refreshing flavors.
- Graduation: 6.4% vol.
- Service temperature: 4-6 ºC
Buying Alhambra Reserva 1925 in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best beer at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Distribuido por Mahou, S.A.- C/ Titan, 15 (Madrid)
- 6,4%, 6,4%, 6,4%
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Cervezas Alhambra S.A., Cervezas Alhambra S.A., Cervezas Alhambra S.A.
- Type of beer