- Reduced price
Laurent-Perrier Brut Champagne
Laurent-Perrier Brut Champagne is part of the elite of the great names of quality champagnes. The Laurent-Perrier Brut champagne is composed of 50% Chardonnay, 35% Pinot Noir and 15% Pinot Meunier.
The Laurent-Perrier house was founded in 1812 by André Michel Pierlot.
Winemaking and Aging
Laurent-Perrier Brut Champagne is made using the Champenoise method. It is added between 10% and 20% of reserve wines to guarantee the regularity of the Brut, It is a fresh, balanced and elegant champagne. It ages on average for 3 years in rhyme. The wine is lightly dosed (12 grams per liter) and after the "dosage" (adding sugar to the wine) it rests for 3 additional months before being issued. The grape varieties that make up the Laurent-Perrier Brut champagne come from more than 55 vineyards.
Laurent-Perrier Brut Champagne Tasting Notes
- View: Laurent-Perrier Brut has a straw yellow color, with a very fine and persistent bubble.
- Nose: Delicate, fresh, of great complexity. Notes of citrus fruits and white fruits.
- Palate: The first impression is fresh and light at the same time. The wine is round, expressive and evolves progressively towards fruity aromas. Good balance of flavors and great persistence.
Laurent-Perrier Brut Champagne is ideal to accompany fish, seafood, as well as white meats and poultry.
Buying Laurent-Perrier Brut Champagne in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best Champagne at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Produce of France.Elabore par Laurent Perrier. NM-235-001
- 12 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Sparkling Wine
- Robert Parket Points
- Wine Spectator Points
- 89 puntos, 89 puntos, 89 puntos
- Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier
- Laurent-Perrier, Laurent-Perrier, Laurent-Perrier
- Champagne, Champagne, Champagne