Champagne Taittinger Brut Reserve
Champagne Taittinger Brut Reserve is made up of 40% Chardonnay and 60% Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier.
Taittinger Brut Reserve is the perfect champagne for any occasion. Symbol of the cellar, the champagne to participate in the great moments of life.
Winemaking and Aging
Champagne Taittinger Brut Reserve is made with 40% Chardonnay, 60% Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier varieties. The varieties of grapes used to make Taittinger Brut Reserve champagne come from more than 35 different vineyards and from several perfectly ripe vintages.
This strong proportion of Chardonnay, unique among the great Champañas without vintage, as well as aging for 3 to 4 years in cellars, where it reaches its full aromatic maturity, make this champagne is very balanced, whose quality, of an absolute constancy, is recognized in the whole world. It is a totally exceptional vintage without brut.
Champagne Taittinger Brut Reserve Tasting Notes
- View: Taittinger Brut Reserve has a golden yellow straw color. The bubbles are thin. The foam is discreet and persistent.
- Nose: The nose, very expressive and open, is at the same time fruity and with aromas of brioche, peach, white flowers and vanilla bean.
- Palate: The entry into the mouth is alive and fresh. Fruity and honey flavors are delicately expressed.
Champagne Taittinger Brut Reserve is ideal to accompany starters, fish and seafood. This champagne, acquires all its maturity in the course of the 3 to 4 years of aging in the cellar and has a developed aromatic potential.
Buying Champagne Taittinger Brut Reserve in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best Champagne at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Elabore par Champagne Taittinger,Reims-France.NM-162-001
- 12 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Sparkling Wine
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- Champagne Taittinger, Champagne Taittinger
- Champagne, Champagne