- On sale!
Gramona Imperial Brut
Gramona Imperial Brut is a cava that is made with the grape varieties Xarel·lo, Macabeo and Chardonnay by Gramona wineries. He goes through a breeding in rhyme for more than 60 months (5 years).
Bodegas Gramona produces cavas of extraordinary quality since 1945. This one is based on biodynamic agriculture.
Winemaking and Aging
Gramona Imperial Brut cava is made with the grape varieties Xarel·lo, Macabeo, Chardonnay.
The vineyard does not apply chemical products, nor herbicides nor pesticides, so that the result is a natural wine and that represents as accurately as possible the land and grapes produced on the farm, using the natural resources that the farm offers them. the optimal preservation of the environment.
They use biodynamics through the application of infusions or decoctions to avoid pests in the vineyards. The harvest is done manually, once in the cellar they go through the selection table and the passage through the cellar is done by gravity to manipulate the grapes as little as possible and preserve their quality. It has a breeding period of 60 months in rhymes.
The expedition liquor comes from a hundred year old property owned by the winery.
Gramona Imperial Brut Tasting Notes
- View: Gramona Imperial Brut Cava has a straw yellow color with gold highlights.
- Nose: Aromas of apple and ripe fruits, citrus notes with toasted touches and nuts. Very complex, also own lactic notes are perceived in the good cavas of butter, brioche, that when opening they are derived in apple pie or marzipan.
- Palate: Has a creamy and tonic touch at the same time along with a prolonged flavor of ripe fruit and bakery. With a broad and refreshing mouth passage and fine bubbles.
Gramona Imperial Brut Cava is ideal to consume during all the food, from the appetizer to the desserts.
It is recommended to serve at a temperature of 9ºC.
Buying Gramona Imperial Brut in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best Cava at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Elaborador Gramona, S.A. Emb.1028B
- 12 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Sparkling Wine
- Robert Parket Points
- Macabeo, Xare·lo, Chardonnay
- Bodegas Gramona, Bodegas Gramona
- Cava, Cava
- Medalla de oro en el World Wine Awards de 2018., Medalla de oro en el World Wine Awards de 2018.
- Guía Peñín Points
- Gran Reserva