Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé
Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé is 100% made from the Pinot Noir variety. Made from Pinot Noir strains of a dozen crus.
The house Laurent-Perrier, was founded in 1812 and is one of the most important champagne houses.
Processing and aging
Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé is 100% made from the Pinot Noir variety.
The Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé champagne comes from 10 different vineyards in the lands of Champagne: Ambonnay, Bouzy, Louvois and Tours sur Marne.
Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé Tasting Notes
- View: Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé has a Salmon pink colour.
- Nose: frank and very fresh aroma. Wide range of small red fruits: strawberry, redcurrant, raspberry, black cherry. Its extraordinary freshness is the dominant sensation.
- Palate: In the mouth, fruit flavors dominate.
Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé is ideal to accompany cold meats, poultry, cheeses and Asian cuisine. It can also be combined with fruit desserts.
Service temperature: 9ºC.
Buying Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best Champagne at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Produce of France.Elabore par Laurent Perrier. NM-235-001
- 12 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Sparkling Wine
- Robert Parket Points
- Wine Spectator Points
- 92, 92, 92
- Pinot Noir
- Laurent-Perrier, Laurent-Perrier, Laurent-Perrier
- Champagne, Champagne, Champagne