List of products by brand Bodega Hermanos Pérez Pascuas

Bodega Hermanos Pérez Pascuas was founded in 1980 by the Benjamín brothers, Manuel and Adolfo Pérez Pascuas in Ribera del Duero.

Bodega Hermanos Pérez Pascuas or Viña Pedrosa is a family cellar founded in 1980 in Ribera del Duero. It has a total of 135 hectares of vineyard where the grape variety Tinta del País represents 90% of the plantation and the remaining 10% is Cabernet Sauvignon.

This cellar achieves self-sufficiency thanks to its own vineyards and guarantees the control and quality of the 500,000 bottles that they take to the market every year.

The cellar exceeds 8,000 square meters. The room where the aging of the wines takes place has 3,000 barrels with a maximum age of 3 years, when they reach this age they are changed to new barrels.

The vineyards are located at an approximate altitude of 850 meters above sea level and planted on calcareous and clayey soils, a soil that perfectly supports the thermal oscillations, on which there are strains of more than 25 years old with a soft orography.

In 2014 it was named cellar of the year by the prestigious magazine Wine Spirits. The brands of the winery are Cepa Gavilán, Finca La Navilla, Viña Pedrosa and Pérez Pascuas Gran Selección.

Some of its most emblematic and exported wines to more than 38 countries in the world are; Cepa Gavilán, Finca La Navilla, Pérez-Pascuas Gran Selección and Viña Pedrosa.

There are 3 products.

Showing 1-3 of 3 item(s)

Cepa Gavilán Crianza 2021

Cepa Gavilán Crianza 2021 is the youngest of the cellar Pérez Pascuas. Tasty, powerful and fruity.

Among the founding wineries of the Ribera del Duero Appellation, Hermanos Pérez Pascuas (1980), now one of the most important companies of our country, with a remarkable international prestige.

Price €11.95