Nordés Atlantic Galician Gin
Nordés Atlantic Galician Gin breaks radically with the preconceived ideas about gin and brings new flavors and very peculiar sensations. Gin Nordés, the premium gin that comes from Galicia.
Nordés Gin is presented in a wide body bottle, white, with a label showing the world map with Galicia highlighted. The distillery that produces it is Atlantic Galician Gin.
Nordés Atlantic Galician Gin has been created with the base of the distillate of grapes traditionally grown in Galicia, which is why it is a Galician gin. We find eleven peculiar botanists who bring all their character, from all corners of Galicia. They are selected for their purity and aromas. A string of sage, a mint of those that generate empathy, laurel, cardamom, quinine, ginger, hibiscus and tea. The perfect combination of soft touches of white fruit with balsamic aromas of Galician wild.
This Galician Gin is a gin that starts from a slow and calm distillate. To obtain the wine brandy, which is the soul of the product, a portion of Galician local grape of Albariño variety is used. The distillation is tinged with the maceration of twelve local and overseas botanists.
The gin has reached more than 25 countries on 5 continents in the Atlantic Galician Gin distillery.
Nordés Atlantic Galician Gin Tasting Notes
- View: Gin Nordés has a transparent color.
- Nose: High intensity aromatic gin, with notes of white flowers, marialuisa and ginger, in harmony with balsamic notes of eucalyptus, laurel and mint. Delicate floral and fruity aromas accompanied by a subtle note of juniper.
- Palate: Fresh and fruity notes, with retronasal memories of laurel and juniper.
Recommendation of consumption
This Nordés Atlantic Galician Gin combines perfectly with premium tonic, fresh laurel and grapes. To create great cocktails such as Ponche Navideño Nordés, Queimada Nordés, Nordés Mar Adiante, without forgetting a great Gin-Tonic.
Buying Nordés Atlantic Galician Gin in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best gin at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Elaborado por Aguardientes de Galicia SA, San Pedro de Sanrandón, 15885, Vedra, A Coruña
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Atlantic Galician Spirits
- Té negro, cardamomo, eucalipto, jengibre, hibisco, enebro, laurel, limón, menta, salvia, verbena y salicornia.