Alidis Crianza 2016
Alidis Crianza 2016 is a classic red wine, with a lot of fruit and good body.
Bodegas Mambrilla was born in Mambrilla de Castrejón, in Burgos, at the end of the 20th century with the aim of contributing personal and quality wines to Ribera del Duero.
Winemaking and Aging
Alidis Crianza 2016 is made with 100% Tinta del País grapes from our own vineyards, located on slopes facing south for optimal absorption of the sun's heat. The floors are gravel and clay.
The maceration lasts 25 days at a controlled temperature between 25-27ºC.
After aging in American and French oak barrels for 14 months, before bottling.
Alidis Crianza 2016 Tasting Notes
- View: Alidis Crianza has a very intense cherry red colour, with notes of aging.
- Nose: The aromas of fruit are very present, well balanced with the aromas from your stay in oak-vainillas, cocoas, ...-.
- Palate: Fine, smooth and full-bodied.
This wine combines very well with all kinds of stews of legumes and meats.
It is recommended to consume this wine at a temperature of 17ºC.
Buying Alidis Crianza 2016 in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best wine at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Elaborado y embotellado por Viña Mambrilla, S.L. Mambrilla de Castrejón.- R.E.8116-BU
- 14 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Red Wine
- Bodega Mambrilla, Bodega Mambrilla
- Ribera del Duero, Ribera del Duero