Treintamil Maravedíes 2017
Treintamil Maravedíes 2017 is a red wine made 90% from Garnacha grapes plus Morenillo Marañones is one of the leading wineries of Madrid.
The winery produces all its wines following the strictest biodynamic parameters, pursuing quality and respect for the environment
Winemaking and Ageing
Treintamil Maravedíes 2017 is made from grapes from four plots owned by the winery. The vineyard is lucky to take advantage of a fresh and deep soil and very rich in organic matter. The grapes are left to macerate prefermentative in cold when they arrive at the winery. Whole grapes, without being destemmed, then fermented in wooden vats with indigenous yeasts. Finally is transferred straight into French oak barrels and wooden vats.
Treintamil Maravedíes 2017 ages for eight months on lees in the barrels and rests for two months in wooden vats.
Treintamil Maravedíes 2017 Tasting Notes
- View: Treintamil Maravedíes 2017 has a clean, bright ruby color. Middle layer.
- Nose: Abundant ripe red fruit adds to mainly balsamic and spicy memories.
- Palate: Fresh and sweet. Well balanced, has a long and enveloping finish.
Treintamil Maravedíes 2017 is ideal to accompany foie, soft starters and sausages.
Buying Treintamil Maravedíes 2017 in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best wine at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Bodega Marañones San Martín de Valdeiglesias Madrid NRE 28/41533 M
- 14.5 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Red Wine
- 85% Garnacha, 15% Morenillo
- Bodega Marañones, Bodega Marañones
- Vinos de Madrid, Vinos de Madrid