Fino Quinta Jerez
Fino Quinta Jerez is a fine Fino made by Bodegas Osborne in El Puerto de Santa María, using 100% Palomino Fino grape.
Osborne is a Spanish family business group dedicated to the production of wines and spirits. The Osborne Wineries founded in 1772 in El Puerto de Santa María sell wines with D.O. Sherry.
Winemaking and Aging
Fino Quinta Jerez is made with the method of soleras and criaderas typical of the Marco de Jerez with aging. Vinification in white, transport of the grapes in boxes to avoid breakage until pressing. Soft pressing, racking of the must for 12 hours and fermentation at a controlled temperature, 25º. Aging following the traditional Soleras and Criaderas system in American oak barrels.
This process is favored by the unique microclimate existing in the Port of Santa María where the wineries are located, with mild temperature and humidity values throughout the year.
Fifth Fifth Tasting Notes
- View: Fino Quinta has a pale, yellow color with greenish reflections, bright and luminous.
- Nose: Pungent, almond, soft and salty aroma.
- Mouth: Dry, sharp, slightly acidic and slightly bitter.
Fino Quinta Jerez is ideal as an apertivo. Perfect accompanied by cured cheeses, olives or almonds or as an alternative to white wine with seafood and all kinds of fish.
It should be cold, between 8º and 12ºC.
Buying Fino Quinta Jerez in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best wine at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Embotellado para Bodegas Osborne, S.A.U. El Puerto De Santa Maria-Cadiz, R.E.0222-CA
- 15 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Palomino Fino
- Bodegas Osborne, Bodegas Osborne
- Jerez, Jerez
- Medalla de Plata International Wine & Spirits Competition UK 2007 y 2008, Medalla de Plata International Wine & Spirits Competition UK 2007 y 2008
- 88 puntos Wine Advocate USA 2007, 88 puntos Wine Advocate USA 2007