Saint Clair Pioneer Block 1 Sauvignon Blanc 2015
Saint Clair Pioneer Block 1 Sauvignon Blanc 2015 is an especially fragrant Sauvignon Blanc, a good representative of this grape in New Zealand.
This winery, founded in 1994 by Neal and Judy Ibbotson, was a pioneer of viticulture in Marlborough since its founders had been supplying their grapes to other wineries since 1978.
Orders over €100 and Madrid Capital
We guarantee the safety of your purchases
Shop online and collect for free at our stores and restaurants with no minimum purchase amount
Winemaking and Ageing
Saint Clair Pioneer Block 1 Sauvignon Blanc 2015 is a momovarietal of Sauvignon Blanc. Selected grapes from a single vineyard that sits in the incredible Wairau Valley area in very fertile shallow soils that are located in the best place of the famous Marlborough Valley where the grapes ripen more slowly.
The grapes are pressed lightly, alcoholic fermentation with autochthonous yeasts and an exhaustive temperature control in stainless steel tanks.
Saint Clair Pioneer Block 1 Sauvignon Blanc 2015 Tasting Notes
- View: Saint Clair Pioneer Block 1 Sauvignon Blanc has a pale hay color with a slight greenish hue.
- Nose: Powerful aromas, white currant, tropical fruits with a light touch of grass.
- Mouth: In the mouth, we find the tropical fruit, the green guava and the grapefruit. Mineral texture with a long and persistent finish.
Saint Clair Pioneer Block 1 Sauvignon Blanc 2015 is ideal to accompany all types of smoked fish.
Buying Saint Clair Pioneer Block 1 Sauvignon Blanc 2015 in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best wine at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Distribuido por: Grupo Meddis, S.L. Multinacional Europea de Distribución, S.L.- C/ Guadarrama, 26 (28411 Moralzarzal)
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- New Zealand
- Wine Type
- White Wine
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Saint Clair Family Estate
- Medalla de Plata Int.Aromatic Wine Competition of New Zealand