Château Mouton Rothschild 1996
Château Mouton Rothschild 1996 is one of the great wines of Bordeaux, and therefore, of the world.
Château Mouton Rothschild, Premier Cru de Pauillac, in Bordeaux, was not included in the first classification of 1855 within the premier cru, since its owner was not French. In 1973 this error was corrected and the wine included in the list of premier cru.
Winemaking and Aging
Château Mouton Rothschild 1996 is made with the grape varieties Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc. It remains in Allier French oak barrels for 22 months.
Château Mouton Rothschild 1996 Tasting notes
- View: Château Mouton Rothschild 1996 is cherry red with maroon trim colour.
- Nose: Good intensity, vegetable and mineral aromas, with touches of dried flowers, coppice and toasted background.
- Palate: Dry and elegant, with a good balance of tannins.
It is recommended to serve at a temperature of 16-18ºC.
Buying Château Mouton Rothschild 1996 in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best wine at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Distribuido por Fapestudio, S.L. C/ Estocolmo, 15 (28232 Las Rozas)
- 12 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Red Wine
- Robert Parket Points
- Wine Spectator Points
- Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Château Mouton Rothschild