Emeritvs 2010 is a red wine made from Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot and Syrah.
Carlos Falcó is one of the people who have contributed most to Spanish wine in the last two decades. His vineyard is a real garden with water stress control, and the latest technology.
Winemaking and Ageing
Emeritvs 2010 has been elaborated from macerating and fermenting each variety separately, that guarantees to bottle its highest range in all vintages. Malolactic fermentation in stainless steel tanks. Aging for 24 months in French oak barrels.
Emeritvs 2010 Tasting Notes
- View: s Emeritvs 2010 has a cherry, garnet rim.
- Nose: Complex aromas, balanced, ripe fruit, balsamic, mineral, spicy, creamy oak.
- Palate: The palate is the clean, round, elegant and powerful, with an excellent tannic structure time; in the end notice the fruit nuanced contributions, with a long persistence dominateing.
Emeritvs 2010 is ideal to accompany all types of meats such as roast loin of deer.
Buying Emeritvs 2010 in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best wine at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Embotellado por Pagos De Familia Marques De Griñon, S.A. España, R.E.CLM 350-T0
- 14.5 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Red Wine
- Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot
- Pagos de Familia del Marqués de Griñón, Pagos de Familia del Marqués de Griñón
- Dominio de Valdepusa, Dominio de Valdepusa