Pesquera Reserva 2012
Pesquera Reserva 2012 is a red wine made with Tempranillo grape variety and aged for 24 months in oak barrels. It's an expressive wine, round and elegant. One of the classic jewels of Ribera del Duero.
Alejandro Fernández started with this Cellar in the seventies of the last century, being currently the flagship of his Group of four Cellars.
Winemaking and aging
Pesquera Reserva 2012 is a monovarietal of the Tinto Fino variety. After de-stemming the grapes, it is fermented at a controlled temperature for 2 to 3 weeks.
When the fermentation is finishes, it is aged for 24 months in American and French oak barrels. Once this process is finished and before its released to the market it rests for 12 months in the bottle.
Pesquera Reserva 2012 Tasting Notes
- View: Pesquera Reserva 2012 has a dark and deep cherry color, with violet reflections. High layer, clean and bright, elegant tinted tear.
- Nose: High intensity, aromatic and expressive. Before stirring wood appears, elegant and creamy, mixed with suggestive roasted. The notes of red and black fruit, ripe and fleshy, appear slowly and progressively. Fruit nuances and a wide range of spicy notes of cigar, cocoa and intense licorice memories.
- Palate: Wide, enveloping entrance. It is a long-lasting red wine, silky, dry, intense and elegant. Fleshy fruit, tasty, full of spices and toasted. Perfect acidity, integrated and defined, elegant and very pleasant tannins. Long end very persistent.
Pesquera Reserva 2012 is ideal to accompany roasted and grilled red meats, aged cheeses, and beef.
It is recommended to consume at a temperature of 16ºC. and It' s recommended to decant before consuming.
Buying Pesquera Reserva 2012 in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best wine at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Elaborado y embotellado por Bodegas Alejandro Fernández Tinto Pesquera SL, Pesquera de Duero, Valladolid, España, RE 5214-VA
- 14 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Red Wine
- Tinto Pesquera, Tinto Pesquera
- Ribera del Duero, Ribera del Duero