Magnum Alión 2016
Magnum Alión 2016 it is one of the most important and demanded wines O.D. Ribera del Duero and a must in the list of the great Spanish red wines.
The Alión cellars objective is to obtain a representative wine from the best of Ribera del Duero, keeping management criteria emanating from the vineyard Vega Sicilia
Development and aging
Magnum Alión 2016 is a monovarietal of Tinto Fino from vines of 25-35 years old. As for the design, it makes aging in new French oak barrels for 14 months and finally remains about 18-20 months in bottle before going to market. Through this process, a solid and finest wine is obtained.
Magnum Alión 2016 Tasting Notes
- View: Magnum Alión has a dark concentrated colour, but bright and seductive, typical of his few years of youth.
- Nose: The aroma is revealed with an unusual intensity in the wines of the Ribera del Duero Appellation. the nuances of roasted grapes and toasted wood appear.
- Palate: On the palate, the tannins softened concentrated black fruit of the combine with sweet tannins and creamy French oak. It is tasty, powerful, fleshy, with a display of truly evocative nuances.
Alión is ideal with grilled red meats, stews, vegetables, small wild game and semi-hard cheeses
Buying Magnum Alión 2016 in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and guaranteed to get the best wine at the best price and perect conditions
- 14 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Red Wine
- Bodegas Vega Sicilia, Bodegas Vega Sicilia
- Ribera del Duero, Ribera del Duero