Clunia Syrah 2016 View larger

Clunia Syrah 2016

CellarBodegas Clunia GrapesSyrah AppellationVT. Castilla León

13,60 €

Clunia 2016, made with tempranillo, is in our opinion a complex wine, full of nuances, with great structure and very mature tannins. A special and different wine, to enjoy.

At the end of the 90s, Clunia winery was born in the town of Coruña de Conde, in the province of Castilla y León, with the aim of producing extraordinary wines in soils of extreme conditions.

More details

International: We ship all over Europe, contact us for shipping costs or any further information required.

Returns: You can return your purchases with a simple call or email, whether the wine is not in perfect condition or if you simply change your mind about your purchase.

Commitment : In En Copa de Balón, we want all our customers to be so happy that they recommend us to their contacts.
Customer Service live chat: In our chat, we solve your doubts, you can make all the queries you want, both about the use of the page and about our products

Contact: If you want to send us an inquiry by e-mail, you can fill out the contact form and we will respond quickly.

Product Information

Wine Type Red Wine
Cellar Bodegas Clunia
Grapes Syrah
Ageing Crianza
Vintage 2016
Alcohol 15 %
Bottle Shape 75cl.
Country of Origin Spain
Appellation VT. Castilla León

The expert says

Product Description Clunia Syrah 2016

Winemaking and Ageing

Clunia 2016 is a 100% Tempranillo monovarietal. The process of making this Clunia Tempranillo begins with an alcoholic fermentation and continues with a maceration phase that lasts about 18 days. Before the aging phase, the wine ferments malolactically in barrels.

To complete the process, Clunia Tempranillo rests for twelve months in French oak barrels - 80% of the total - and American - the remaining 20% ​​- and refines half a year more in the bottle.

Clunia 2016 Tasting Notes

  • View: Clunia has a ruby ​​red color with a high layer.
  • Nose: Highlights the aromas of red fruits such as redcurrants and cherry, as well as plums and cassis, showing the typicality of its origin. Barrel aging provides complex aromas, perfectly assembled, such as vanilla, cocoa and fresh balsamic notes.
  • Palate: Its passage through the palate is pleasant,  mouth-coating, all enveloping and long palate presence, together with the softness of its tannins. Harmonious and persistent.


Clunia 2016 is ideal to accompany cooked, legumes, shepherd's crumbs, big game and red meats.

Buying Clunia 2016 in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best wine at the best price, and in perfect condition.

Embotellado por Bodegas Clunia SL REN 8685 BU 00 Burgos

Customers who bought this product also bought: