La Guita Manzanilla
La Guita Manzanilla is made from 100% Sanluqueña fine palomino grapes, mainly from Pago de Miraflores, one of Sanlúcar's most prestigious payments.
Located in Sanlúcar de Barrameda, the foundation of the Hijos de Rainera Pérez Marín cellar dates back to 1852. Since then, more than 150 years ago, Manzanilla "La Guita", the winery's emblem, has been created.
La Guita Manzanilla is one of the most famous Manzanilla in Spain.
Winemaking and Aging
After the harvest, a light pressing is carried out from which the "yolk must" is obtained. This must ferments in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature, becoming young wine. Once the wine has been selected, it must be clean on the nose, pale and light, it is fortified until 15º before it becomes part of the Criaderas y Soleras syste
The aging takes place under the "flower", a layer of yeast that is formed inside the barrel, above the wine. These yeasts act by consuming alcohol and other nutrients and providing very characteristic aromas and flavors.
La Guita Manzanilla Tasting Notes
- View: La Guita Manzanilla has a lemon yellow color, with golden notes and some green reflections.
- Nose: The nose is very fresh, aromas of aging, candied fruit, floral notes and almond memories.
- Palate: The palate is light, tasty and very aromatic. Very fresh and persistent.
La Guita Manzanilla is ideal to accompany appetizers, Manchego cheese and prawns.
Buying La Guita Manzanilla in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best wine at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Producido y elaborado por Bodegas Hijos de Rainera Perez Marín.- C/ Misericordia, 1 (11540 San Lucar de Barrameda)
- 15 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Robert Parket Points
- Palomino Fino
- Hijos de Rainera Pérez Marín, Hijos de Rainera Pérez Marín
- Manzanilla de Sanlucar, Manzanilla de Sanlucar