3 bottles Gin Nordés + 12 Fever Tree 20cl bottles
Nordés Atlantic Galician Gin breaks radically with the preconceived ideas about gin and brings new flavors and very peculiar sensations.
Fever Tree Tonic is a not too carbonated tonic water, with few and small bubbles. Fever Tree Tonic bottle (12 x 200ml)
3 bottles Gin Nordés + 12 Fever Tree 20cl bottles Pack
Orders over €100 and Madrid Capital
We guarantee the safety of your purchases
Shop online and collect for free at our stores and restaurants with no minimum purchase amount
Nordés Atlantic Galician Gin:
Nordés Atlantic Galician Gin breaks radically with the preconceived ideas about gin and brings new flavors and very peculiar sensations. Gin Nordés, the premium gin that comes from Galicia.
Nordés Atlantic Galician Gin Tasting Notes
- View: Gin Nordés has a transparent color.
- Nose: High intensity aromatic gin, with notes of white flowers, marialuisa and ginger, in harmony with balsamic notes of eucalyptus, laurel and mint. Delicate floral and fruity aromas accompanied by a subtle note of juniper.
- Palate: Fresh and fruity notes, with retronasal memories of laurel
Fever Tree Tonic:
Manufactured in Surrey, United Kingdom, by Fever Tree Ltd. has acquired remarkable importance to have been recommended by Ferrán Adriá to prepare gin and tonic, being Spain the country that consumes almost fifty percent of exports.
Fever Tree Tonic Tasting Notes
- View: The Fever Free Tonic is very crystalline.
- Nose: Citrus aroma.
- Palate: Smooth flavor without too much bitterness and little aftertaste to quinine and nothing cloying.
Buying 3 bottles Gin Nordés + 12 Fever Tree 20cl bottles in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best Gin at the best price, and in perfect condition
Elaborado por Aguardientes de Galicia SA, San Pedro de Sanrandón, 15885, Vedra, A Coruña. Tonica Fever Tree, distribuida por: DAMM SA (Barcelona-España)
- Atlantic Galician Spirits