Hendrick's Gin is a Scottish gin, with a very peculiar flavor, created from the infusion of essence of rose and cucumber.
The Hendricks Gin is the winning gin of the Double Gold Medal in 2004 at the San Francisco International Spirits Competition.
Hendrick's Gin is distilled with one of the four old Carter-Head stills that remain around the world. It is a very rare alembic. The Bennet still is also used. It is a gin made in small shipments of 500 liters.
As for botanists, the use of flowers, roots, fruits and seeds from all over the world stands out. Its function is to complement and fix your delicious duo of infusions: the petal of rose and the cucumber.
Hendrick's Gin Tasting Notes
- View: Hendrick's Gin has a transparent color.
- Nose: Clear notes of juniper but highlight the cilantro and citrus skin. Rose petals and the cucumber remain a bit in the background.
- Palate: The cucumber fragrance dominates while the rose goes to a second place. Cilantro and juniper are again present and there is a citric component of blood orange. Final of roses water and citrus skin.
We recommend serving Hendrick's Gin with premium tonic, cucumber and lots of ice.
Buying Hendrick's Gin in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best Gin at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Distribuido por: Importaciones y Exportaciones Varma, S.A.- P.I. Alcobendas.- C/ La Granja, 15 (28108 Alcobendas)
- 41.4%, 41.4%
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Girvan Distillery, Girvan Distillery
- Enebro, angélica, camomila, flor de saúco, comino, limón., naranja, cilantro, cubeba, milenrama, raíz de orris, pétalos de rosa y pepino., Enebro, angélica, camomila, flor de saúco, comino, limón., naranja, cilantro, cubeba, milenrama, raíz de orris, pétalos de rosa y pepino.