G'Vine Nouaison Gin
G'Vine Nouaison Gin is an ultra premium gin, with French origin, obtained with Ugni Blanc grape alcohol from the Cognac region and individually distilled botanicals.
G'Vine Gins are characterized by being elaborated based on wine alcohol from the Ugni Blanc grape, traditionally used to make cognac.
G'Vine Nouaison Gin is obtained with Cognac Ugni Blanc grape alcohol, which is distilled with the products also distilled from the botanical components.
The botanicals used are juniper, orange, lime, coriander, licorice, green cardamom, cassia, nutmeg and cubeba. These botanists distill individually, in column stills. This gin suffers a total of 4 distillations.
G'Vine Nouaison Gin Tasting Notes
- View: G'Vine Nouaison Gin is a transparent gin.
- Nose: Very aromatic, especially citrus aromas are appreciated.
- Palate: It is more intense and spicy than theyr other gin, G'Vine Floraison. Soft, silky, fresh and light on the palate, with a sweetish taste due to alcohol
G'Vine Nouaison Gin is recommended to combine it, it consists of Nordic Mist type tonic (for its bitter touch and its good combination with the spicy end of G'Vine Nouaison), lemon, green candied greenness and lots of ice.
Buying G'Vine Nouaison Gin in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best gin at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Importado por Global Premium Brands, S.A. Avda. Conde Romanones, 18 (19200 Guadalajara)
- 43.9%, 43.9%
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- EWG Spirits & Wine, EWG Spirits & Wine
- Trophy Winner y Nº1 en ginebras del Beverage Testing Institute., Trophy Winner y Nº1 en ginebras del Beverage Testing Institute.
- Enebro, naranja, lima, cilantro, regalíz, cardamomo verde, casia, nuez moscada y cubeba., Enebro, naranja, lima, cilantro, regalíz, cardamomo verde, casia, nuez moscada y cubeba.