Noval Fine White Port
Noval Fine White Port is a generous white wine from Oporto made by the Quinta do Noval cellar.
The wines of the Quinta do Noval in Oporto express the greatness of this terroir, of this majestic landscape. They also evoke the centuries of history that have been necessary for these wonderful wines to exist.
Processing and aging
Noval Fine White Port is a generous wine made with the Malvasía and Verdejo varieties. Fermentation at controlled temperature and aged for a minimum of 3 or 4 years in oak barrels.
Noval Fine White Port Tasting Notes
- View: Noval Fine White Port has a golden yellow color.
- Nose: This dry white Porto has a subtle bouquet with essences of fruit and flowers.
- Palate: Aroma of ripe fruit, with a soft aroma of honey and a delicious fresh finish.
Noval Fine White Port is ideal as a vigorous and original snack. Served and accompanied by salted almonds, slightly cold or mixed with tonic and a slice of lemon, it is a delicious refreshment.
It is recommended to serve at a temperature between 8-10ºC.
Buying Noval Fine White Port in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best port at the best price, and in perfect condition
Distribuidora de Primeras Marcas, S.A.U.- C/ Alemanya, 51 (08700 Igualada)
- 20%, 20%
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Malvasía, Verdejo
- Quinta do Noval, Quinta do Noval
- Vinho do Porto, Vinho do Porto