Dido La Universal 2021
Dido La Universal 2021 A friendly wine, perfect for beginners in the expression of wines O.D. Montsant.
Founded in 1999 and consolidated since then one of the most prestigious wineries of Montsant, Venus Universal is the project of Sara Pérez (Mas Martinet) and René Barbier (Clos Mogador)
Orders over €100 and Madrid Capital
We guarantee the safety of your purchases
Shop online and collect for free at our stores and restaurants with no minimum purchase amount
Winemaking and Ageing
Dido La Universal 2021 Made with whole grape grains and not a very long maceration. 60% of the wine is aged for 16 months in French oak barrels and small clay amphorae and the remaining 40% in concrete deposits to highligt the fruit.
Dido La Universal 2021 Tasting Notes
- View: Dido La Universal 2021 has a cherry color with garnet hues. Clean and bright.
- Nose: Elegant aroma, complex, powerful with hints of chocolate and spices.
- Palate: Juicy in the right measure, without excessiveness of fruity and easy to interpret.
Dido La Universal 2021 is an ideal accompaniment to all kinds of rice, blue fish, grilled meats and stews.
Buying Dido La Universal 2021 in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best wine at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Embotellado por Vinos La Universal S.L. Falset-España, R.E. 29.120.00.CAT.
- 13 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Red Wine
- Garnacha, Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Bodegas Venus La Universal
- 16 meses