Finca Los Hoyales 2012
Finca Los Hoyales 2012 is a modern wine with a more fruity profile.
The winery Cruz de Alba understands as a fundamental pillar of viticulture that everything that comes out of the earth must return to it, so they vindicate the values of this, respect for nature and the practice of a sustainable crop.
Winemaking and Ageing
Finca Los Hoyales 2012 is a 100% Tempranillo monovarietal. Performs a fermentation in oak barrels and malolactic in new French oak barrels. Later the wine remains in the barrel, raising on its lees for 22 months without racking, only a soft periodically removed. Then, the wine is bottled unfiltered, where it rests for 10 more months.
Finca Los Hoyales 2012 Tasting Notes
- View: Finca Los Hoyales 2012 has a dark cherry color with a garnet edge.
- Nose: Fruit aromas of black fruit, plum, spicy, some nutmeg, cloves and leaves.
- Palate: Silky and wide mouth, where the balsamic appear with currants and blueberries, with a long memory on the palate.
Finca Los Hoyales 2012 is ideal to accompany red meats, cheese, vegetables, sausages, stews and rice dishes.
Buying Finca Los Hoyales 2012 in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best wine at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Embotellado por Bodegas Cruz De Alba, S.L. Quintanilla De Onesimo-Valladolid, N.R.E. 8096 VA 00
- 14 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Red Wine
- www.uvinum.es/vino-rioja/amancio-2016, Cruz de Alba
- Ribera del Duero, 40%
- 2013 - 96 Puntos Decanter, Gold Medal Decanter, Rioja
- Guía Peñín Points