Champagne Veuve Clicquot Rosé
Champagne Veuve Clicquot Rosé is a champagne made with Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay grapes.
Veuve Clicquot was born in 1772 in Reims, in the heart of the Champagne region, producing since then its world-famous champagnes.
Winemaking and Aging
Champagne Veuve Clicquot Rosé is the result of some 50-60 wines, mostly from payment procedures classified as "Grands Cru".
In addition to providing a touch to the notes of the best varieties.
Champagne Veuve Clicquot Rosé Tasting Notes
- View: Veuve Clicquot Rosé has a bright color.
- Nose: Aromas of red fruits such as raspberry and cherry, with hints of nuts
- Palate: It presents an exceptional balance and has a lot of intensity. With fruity flavor.
Champagne Veuve Clicquot Rosé is ideal to accompany seafood, risottos, baked salmon and fruit cakes.
Buying Champagne Veuve Clicquot Rosé in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best Champagne at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Product de France-Elabore par Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin a Reims-France-NM 549-004
- 12.5 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Sparkling Wine
- Wine Spectator Points
- Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- Maison Veuve Clicquot
- 90 puntos Gilbert & Gaillard