El Músico 2012
El Músico 2012 is the most exclusive wine of the Leyenda del Páramo cellar, of which only 2,500 bottles are made.
Bodegas Leyenda del Páramo was founded in 2010 in Valdevimbre (León) to produce quality wines with native varieties of the southern area of the province of León: the Prieto Picudo (red) and Albarín (white).
Winemaking and Aging
El Músico 2012 is made with the Prieto Picudo variety. This grape has been harvested in selected vineyards of at least 80 years. Makes the malolactic fermentation in new French oak barrels, with a subsequent step for French barrel of Alliers and Nevers for 12 months
Tasting Note of El Músico 2012
- View: El Músico 2012 has a garnet red color with a half layer.
- Nose: The nose appears and is perceived with good intensity, showing aromas of wild fruit, fresh herbaceous, spicy notes and toast. Cleansed.
- Palate: In the mouth it is light, fresh, aromatic, very fruity in the step, with good balance, with a certain finesse and a correct mouth finish with a pleasant balsamic sensation.
El Músico 2012 is ideal to accompany roasts, stews of meat and grilled red meats.
Buying El Músico 2012 in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best Whisky at the best price, and in perfect condition.
Embotellado por Leyenda Del Paramo, S.L. Valdevimbre-Leon, R.E. Nº 8500LE00
- 14 %
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Wine Type
- Red Wine
- Prieto Picudo
- Leyenda Del Páramo, Leyenda Del Páramo
- VT. Castilla León, VT. Castilla León