Bacardi Reserva 8 Year Rum
Bacardi Reserva 8 Year Rum is an exclusive rum created in 1862 kept for 7 generations as a family secret.
Bacardi is the largest distillery in the world where some of the most awarded distillates in history are manufactured.
Bacardi Reserva 8 Year Rum is an exclusive rum that has been aged in oak barrels for 8 years to achieve a smooth and subtle rum. A family recipe that remained hidden until a few years ago when it was released to be marketed.
The rum ages for 8 years in oak barrels.
Bacardi Reserva 8 Year Rum Tasting Note
- View: Bacardi Reserva 8 Year Rum is dark amber.
- Nose: Aroma of dried fruits such as hazelnut, nutmeg, with hints of vanilla, plum and apricots.
- Palate: Sweet and aromatic flavor with notes of nutmeg. A refined and crafted sipping rum for the mature palate. Rich and complex flavour to be savoured.
Recommendation of consumption:
Bacardi Reserva 8 Year Rum is perfect to consume alone or with ice. It is also the perfect base for making cocktails like Old Cuban or Rum Old Fashioned:
- The Old Cuban cocktail is made using the following ingredients: 35 ml of Ron Bacardi, 10 ml of sugar, 10 ml of lime juice, 6 mint leaves and 50 ml of Martini Prosecco.
- The lattest trend is made by combining sugar, water and narrowness in a glass and stirring it with a spoon, add half of the Bacardi along with 3 ice cubes and then the other half (out of a total of 35ml). A piece of orange peel is cut and squeezed on top.
Buying Bacardi Reserva 8 Year Rum in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best Rum at the best price, and in perfect condition
Distribuido por Bacardi España SA Calle de Velázquez, 51, 28001 Madrid
- 40%, 40%
- Bottle Shape
- Country of Origin
- Bacardi, Bacardi