Sale! Dido La Universal 2018 View larger

Dido La Universal 2018

CellarBodegas Venus La Universal GrapesGarnacha, Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon AppellationMontsant

15,60 €

Dido La Universal 2018 A friendly wine, perfect for beginners in the expression of wines O.D. Montsant.

Founded in 1999 and consolidated since then one of the most prestigious wineries of Montsant, Venus Universal is the project of Sara Pérez (Mas Martinet) and René Barbier (Clos Mogador)

More details

International: We ship all over Europe, contact us for shipping costs or any further information required.

Returns: You can return your purchases with a simple call or email, whether the wine is not in perfect condition or if you simply change your mind about your purchase.

Commitment : In En Copa de Balón, we want all our customers to be so happy that they recommend us to their contacts.
Customer Service live chat: In our chat, we solve your doubts, you can make all the queries you want, both about the use of the page and about our products

Contact: If you want to send us an inquiry by e-mail, you can fill out the contact form and we will respond quickly.

Product Information

Wine Type Red Wine
Cellar Bodegas Venus La Universal
Grapes Garnacha, Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
Ageing Crianza
Vintage 2018
Alcohol 14 %
Robert Parket Points 2014 - 92 Puntos
Guía Peñín Points 2014 - 93 Puntos
Bottle Shape 75cl.
Country of Origin Spain
Appellation Montsant

The expert says

Product Description Dido La Universal 2018

Winemaking and Ageing

Dido La Universal 2018 Made with whole grape grains and not a very long maceration. 60% of the wine is aged for 16 months in French oak barrels and small clay amphorae and the remaining 40% in concrete deposits to highligt the fruit.

Dido La Universal 2018 Tasting Notes

  • View: Dido La Universal 2018 has a cherry color with garnet hues. Clean and bright.
  • Nose: Elegant aroma, complex, powerful with hints of chocolate and spices.
  • Palate: Juicy in the right measure, without excessiveness of fruity and easy to interpret.


Dido La Universal 2018 is an ideal accompaniment to all kinds of rice, blue fish, grilled meats and stews.

Buying Dido La Universal 2018 in En Copa de Balón is easy, convenient, and with the guarantee to get the best wine at the best price, and in perfect condition.

Embotellado por Vinos La Universal S.L. Falset-España, R.E. 29.120.00.CAT.

Check out these similar selection

Customers who bought this product also bought: